Yesterday saw me in Alphafit for the advanced session. 1 min interval hanging bodyweight on pull up bar ( thank goodness for gloves ! ) and the >15mins of 300 swings on 16kg kb plus 3 burpees every minutes nearly finished me off. I had Sam on his 20kg kb next to me so I felt extremely old. Still, 265 swings by 15 minutes on 16kg is not too bad for me. I do miss the clean as well as push press. We did get to do snaps and palms were sore after.
- Monday - beginners Alpha. Renegade row is still a pain, can never do it on my toes.
- Tuesday - impromptu botanic exercise with Hayati, mainly using body weights. 5 rounds of side raises (left then right), plank ( right leg n left arm raise intervals), leg extension crunches, skipping and walking lunges (forward and backwards)
- Wednesday - 3km run then 5 sets of 5 rep L then R of jerk with 12kg . Then 3 sets of 3reps L n R with 16kg on jerk. Fusionopolis
- Thursday - advanced Alpha class. Bodyweight pull up bar hanging 1 min x 2. Few sets of swing n snatch 12kg. WOD < 15mins 1 minute interval of 3 burpees and 16kg swings. Target 300. Couldn't finish the set as the heart was beating too fast and lung was struggling for air. Completed the last 50 after the stretching. Driving home, I felt that I could do a bit of running as I recovered quite well after the class. So I did 2km on the treadmill. Could feel my thighs starting to fatigue halfway through.
- Yep, the biceps are sore today. Legs aren't too bad however.
Its Friday and I have a facial appointment at Blossom Beauty. Hope she wont try to be pushy with her sales pitch !
No comments:
Post a Comment