Thursday, February 20, 2014

Friday 21/02/14

Rest day as I can feel the biceps and the shoulders. Prolly from the 25/25 L n R snatches.

Blossom Beauty Elios light treatment at Toa Payoh ( last one ) but ended up signing up for 7 more at $244 ( CNY promotion )

Stopover at HV Coffee Bean for tuna sandwich and latte with a copy of Psychologies. Great article about making changes every month of the year. Some great tips on how to improve outlook on things

********
Dinner date with SJA at Gusto. Not the best place to eat as it's noisy and the food ( I had spaghetti with auberge and zucchini ) wasn't that great. 
We did have a chat about our issues going on in our relationship. Somehow I managed to be honest with my opinions and feelings. S listens and admitted work probably had affected him badly that he treats his family just the same. I could see that he is feeling bad about it and thanked me for telling him. I just hope he'll be more aware not to take his family for granted and that nothing should change no matter how high up the ladder he has climbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment