How did I manage to coax myself into going to Singapore's most difficult mtb terrain ? At this age, learning curve is huge. My heart and head go together most times but at times, they whimper different messages. Go ride on a new trail ? Yes. Are you sure you'll be able to do it ? No.
So they quietly discuss ..the pros and the cons. The good and the bad. The possibilities however are both scary as well as exhilarating.
But the main reason I did it ? Is to grow. My journey to growth will not start if I don't try something new, scary, with an element of danger, challenging.. How else do I build my confidence ? Courage however does not mean you can be stupid. Everything has a price. Calculate and take risk ...one small step at a time. It's not a race. It's growth.

No comments:
Post a Comment